Unified Caring Association (the “Association”), is an organization that offers valuable information as it relates to health and wellness, gender equality, environmental awareness and the sustainable end of physical and spiritual hunger. By opting in to receive the free member benefits the Association agrees to enroll you and your family members and/or legal dependents (“Member”) in the Association. Member, as a condition of the enrollment, accepts Membership in the Association and, as a Member, agrees to abide by the following Important Terms and Conditions:
The Association cares about your privacy, and is providing you with this Privacy Notice (“Notice”) to inform you that the Association understands that your Personal Information is confidential. This Notice describes generally how the Association may use and disclose your Personal Information to provide Eligible Services to you and other purposes that are permitted or required by law. Please review this Notice carefully.
The Association is required to keep Personal Information about you private; give you this Notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to your Personal Health Information and follow the terms of this Notice.
If you choose to provide us with your e-mail address to become an Association Member, we will use that information only to service your membership and send you e-mail notices of substantive updates to our Web site.
- We will collect your e-mail address by an automated process.
- We do not collect your e-mail address for any purpose other than to provide you service related to membership benefits, analyze retention and provide the update notices you have requested.
- We will not share your e-mail address with any third party other than sales representatives and vendors involved with the sale and service of your membership benefits.
- We do not create individual profiles with the information that you have provided.
- Under no circumstances will we give your e-mail address to any private organization, commercial or otherwise other than those mentioned herein.
- If you unsubscribe, your email address will be purged from our mailing list. Periodically, we may validate e-mail addresses; any that are found to be inactive will be purged from our mailing list.
You may request information or revoke your authorization at any time by sending a written request to the address for handling privacy issues at:
404 North Mount Shasta Blvd.
Mount Shasta, CA 96067